Tekken 7 is a fighter that’s as wacky as they come. Ever want to fight a panda to the death? How about a dude with a cheetah head? Oh, and then there’s the evil Akuma from Street Fighter, the thing that is Yoshimitsu, a grizzly bear, and various mechanized things.
See what we mean? Wacky.
A new story trailer is here, and just like playing the game itself… we have no clue what’s going on, but we like it!
Some fight for honor, duty, revenge, or debts that can never be paid. The best fights are personal, and every obstacle on the way will define you. Get ready for the next battle with the best-selling fighting game series!
Look for it on Xbox One, PS4, and Steam on June 2, 2017
- Includes the Eliza Character DLC.
- TEKKEN 6 Backward Compatibility (Xbox One ONLY).
- Powered by the Unreal Engine 4, Tekken 7 sets a new benchmark for graphical fidelity for the fighting game genre, pushing the new generation of console hardware and PC visuals to the limit.
- Hollywood-like, over-the-top cinematic action sequences blend flawlessly into fierce battles.
- Select characters from an impressive roster of fan-favorites and all-new fighters, each with a distinct set of deadly techniques, martial arts moves, and combos.
- Street Fighter’s Akuma flawlessly transitions into the 3D space and joins the fray in an epic franchise mash-up complete with all his shoto-style moves and fireballs.